We are looking for 1-2 social media manager(s) who will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy in a manner that supports marketing and customer support initiatives while increasing brand equity and online awareness. This position is responsible for evaluating planning organizing managing and contributing to all social media channels in the company in an effort to contribute to achieve corporate objectives while ensuring a consistent marketing message and strengthening our position in the market.
You'll monitor and upload content to sites like:
- Facebook and Twitter
- Instagram and Pinterest
- YouTube and Vine
Your day-to-day duties may include:
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating both existing and potential social media opportunities and competitiveness
- Administrating the creation, publishing and management of relevant, original, high-quality content which includes and not limited to blog content, articles and other graphical content.
- Overseeing competitions, campaigns and any other form of promotions for the company.
- Using web tracking tools like Google Analytics to measure, analyze and establish ROI.
- Responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns by creating a regular publishing schedule.
- You’ll need excellent IT skills as you’ll be using social media software and tools. You’ll also need knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) methods and ‘key’ or ‘searched for’ words to drive more users to your social media site.
- Experience of graphic design and digital editing software can help. You can use these skills to make your social media posts better by adding videos, photos and infographics.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- To be highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
You’ll usually work normal office hours, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. You may need to work evenings and weekends when working on a campaign or with deadlines. Sometimes you may work longer hours depending on the needs of your clients and the amount of work you take on.
You’ll be based in an office and spend a lot of time working on a computer. You may also attend meetings and make presentations about your work to clients or colleagues.
- Must have Interest in sports particularly Soccer.
- Must have some background in communications, journalism or marketing or equivalent related field. A Degree, Diploma or Certificate in the above mentioned will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
- Proven written communication and writing skills.
- Proven skills for graphic content design.
- Comprehensive understanding of online experience and interactive mediums including the latest trends in the interactive industry.